Dr. Bernard Birnbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Birnbaum?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Birnbaum?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 8th, 2008

Hard to see "HIM" in this office.

I wanted to see him, but was unable to see him when I really needed to. I had a "male" problem and ended up seeing four different female doctors before I was able to get in and see him. They did refer me to a great male urologist who took great care of me. I would also say, that it was worth the wait. I got to see Dr. Bernard Birnbaum and he followed up in a great way. I think I am going to like having him as my doctor. My next appointment is in almost 4 weeks. It is hard to get into his office, but once there, he is a good doctor, with a wonderful bedside manner. I like his manner and appoach...very much!

July 14th, 2016