A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Biviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Biviano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Biviano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Biviano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Biviano MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Biviano practice?
- Dr. Bernard Biviano has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Biviano practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.