A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bloom, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bloom, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Advanced skin care treatments
- Chemical Peels - Croton Oil
- Chemical Peels - TCA
- Dr. Bloom specializes in Cosmetic Surgery including Breast AugmentationBreast Ptosis Repair breast liftsBreast ReductionsBreast ReconstructionImplant Removal & ReplacementFacelift full or lowerBrowlift modified or fullFull or Partial Face Laser CO2 and ErbiumTCA PeelsDermabrasionFat Injections to the FaceBlepharoplasty eyelid surgeryOtoplasty pin back of the earsEarlobe RepairRhinoplasty surgery of the noseLiposuction of the chinneckLip EnlargementScar RevisionsRemoval of lesions molesBody contouring surgeries includeAbdominal Lipectomy Modified or Full tummy tuckLiposuction of the AbdomenLiposuction of Thighs
- Dysport Treatments
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Fractional Laser Treatments
- Fraxel Laser Treatments
- IPL treatments
- Injectable Fillers - Artefill
- Injectable Fillers - Radiesse
- Injectable Fillers - Sculptra
- Medical Skin Care Products
- Medical Spa
- Perlane treatments
- Restylane treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bloom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Howard Bloom MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Bloom practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.