Plastic Surgeon

7777 Forest Ln
Ste C520
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-7727
Locations and availability (1)

|  Greatest thing to ever happen to Dallas....He's NOT butchering anymore  |  show details
by Elaine S. on Feb 24th, 2013

Everything was wonderful, until after my surgery, then I was ignored, my nurse that stayed with me was ignored and I was given a muscle relaxer for a mersa staff infection!!!! My 4 hour surgery was 7-8 hours. I spent weeks at Baylor in the Infectious disease ward fighting for my life and I still have problems from the lack of care. Its all about money and running patients through like cattle! I have never been so happy to read he has semi-retired and quit butchering! God bless all of those who faced difficulties at his hand and thank God no one else will ever have to!! He doesn't deserve a start but of course you cannot submit without giving at least one!!!

Jul 19th, 2012

I am so happy with my treatments at this spa! The nurses are so professional and informative but also friendly and easy to talk to! My results from my fillers has been amazing! They know what they are doing when they do the treatments. Also I love how they give my brows a lift with my Botox treatment!!! Highly recommend this spa!

Mar 6th, 2012

Unbelievably great spa! Love the nurses, Dr. Bloom, the staff! The treatments are very effective and affordable! I am thrilled with my results and look so much younger than I used to before treatments at this spa!!! Love it!

|  Ava  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Bloom and his Nurse Injectors are incredible! They get the best results and I look 10 years younger from my treatments! I love The Bloom Medical Spa and the staff is great. I love to go their with my girlfriendss and have a fun spa experience.

by Sasha on Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bloom was my Plastic surgeon for over 25 years before he retired. I continue to go to his spa at Medical City Dallas Hospital and love it! He and his nurses provide excellent treatments and I love the results I have gotten from Sculptra, Restylane, Botox, and my other treatments. They are absolutely, hands down, the best in Dallas....maybe the country!!!!

|  : )  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Highly recommend this practice. Both Lisa and Sherry are professional and skilled injectors. I love the results of the Restylane and Dysport injections.

|  Thank you Dr. Bloom's Office!!! I feel beautiful :)  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I have had breast augmentation with Dr. Bloom in his previous practice as well as cosmetic injectables in the spa. I would recommend him to ANYONE!! He is the most caring, considerate, talented surgeon/physician I could have gone to! There are very few doctors that truly listen to all of your concerns and help you come up with a treatment plan to address them, but he and his staff do! When it comes to my Botox & filler he and his staff consistently make me look better than I ever have before! The staff is courteous, fun-loving and knowledgeabledont trust your face to just anyonego to Dr. Bernard Blooms Practice!!

|  Best Botox Cosmetic Experience in the metroplex!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Bloom's office is the Bloom Medical Spa is state-of-the-art. My Botox injector was Lisa Cockrell & she was highly experienced! I appreciated how careful & deliberate the procedure was performed. I will definitely be returning. Thanks!

Feb 8th, 2011

Love, love, love Dr. Bloom and his staff. They have the best medical spa in Dallas!!! The prices, the service, the fact that Dr. Bloom is there overseeing everything makes me feel like I really get the best treatments! I love his nurses, they are the best injectors around!! I get fillers and Botox and am very pleased!

|  LOVE HIM  |  show details
by H Webber on Oct 23rd, 2010

Dr Bloom is a great doctor. I have had several procedures done by him including beast augementation and could not be more pleased. He is VERY quiet though and doesn't talk much. If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon then you won't be dissapointed. If you are looking for a therapist or someone to have a conversation with then you won't be happy.

|  Good and Dependable  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

Unfortunately Dr. Bloom is semi-retired and does not do surgery now. He still has his 'spa' and is very proficient at filler injections for the face. He can't make you look 17, but 18 will do for me !

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Bloom is the best surgeon and the nicest person. I have known him for many years and he is not onee to ever try and push a surgery on you or "sell" you something. He is kind and gentle and I have loved all my results from his surgeries. I had fat injections to my eye area and face and it took years off of me! I also love the Sculptra and other fillers he does. It's like having a facelift without surgery!

|  Do not see him !  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2010

He injected fat into my eyes without me knowing , something I did not ask for and will not fix the problem or at least pay for another dr to fix it. Watch out for this guy !

Doctor's Response

I know who this patient is. She consulted with me to have fat injections in her eye area. She signed all the consents for that procedure, was marked and photographed prior to surgery and received the procedure she was scheduled for.

by Francis on Mar 17th, 2010

I have had personal experience with surgeries by Dr. Bloom. He is so kind and professional and I have had nothing but great results from my surgeries.I highly recommend him. His staff is also wonderful! I love the spa and all the procedures and treatments they offer.

|  Carolyn  |  show details
by Carolyn on Mar 5th, 2010

I love Dr. Bloom! I have had 3 surgeries by him; breast, liposuction, and facelift. All were done to my great satisfaction! He is very quiet and kind and never pushed me into having something I didn't need. I am very sad that he has retired from doing surgery as I don't trust anyone else to do the excellent work he did for me over the years.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Carolyn. I do hope you will visit us at the Bloom Medical Spa in the future.

by Linda on Mar 5th, 2010

I've had several surgeries with Dr. Bloom over the years, and am so happy with everything he has done for me. My friends were so impressed that they also chose him as their surgeon, and then referred their friends as well. I was sad when I heard that he was closing his surgery practice, but am really glad that he opened a med spa so I can still keep in touch with him when I go for my Botox and Restylane treatments with his nurses.

Doctor's Response

Linda, I appreciate your kind words. My nurses and I continue to provide medical spa treatments in our facility at Medical City. We are now in suite C-200 and our patients are enjoying a beautiful new setting for their treatments. I hope to see you soon.

Nov 14th, 2009

I wish I had read this before I went to him! I had 2 surgeries done 2 1/2 yrs ago (breast lift & face lift) I totally wasted my money (& it wasn't cheap!) because I look like I haven't had anything done.

Doctor's Response

If I had the opportunity to know this patient's identity I would better be able to respond. After two years since this patient's surgery it is interesting that they post anonymously now. Prior to retiring, I prided myself in providing any revision surgeries without cost to the patient in most cases. Performing over 600 cases each year for over 30 years, I am pleased that there are only a few patients who feel the need to post these types of comments. I further feel that even these few are without merit.

|  I LOVE DR. BLOOM!!!  |  show details
by Dawn on Mar 10th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Bloom's for many years and find him to be kind, caring and an excellent surgeon. I have had several procedures and love my results. His staff is very professional and helpful. I would never go to anyone else and recommend him to all my friends!! Dr. Bloom is the BEST!!

Doctor's Response

Thank You Dawn... I have always enjoyed my patients and their families over the years. I feel I made many new friends along the path of my 30 year surgical career. I appreciate your positive feedback and wish you only the best in the coming years! I hope to see you in the Bloom Medical Spa in the future. Dr. Bloom

|  Warning!  |  show details
by Penny on Jan 23rd, 2009

I paid for one type of surgery but while under got another as well. Fat injection was put into my eyes and the dr is doing nothing to help me get it removed / fixed. He has assulted me and now I have these huge lumps on my upper eye lid that looks like hives. People who know me notice and now I am told I look discusting when I used to model ! If bernard bloom will no longer see me at all in his office. my num is 469-774-9011 to hear my story before you use him !

Doctor's Response

My staff and I are all very well aware of this patient. The surgery that she is referring to was performed in June of 2000. In November 2001 she made claims that she was unaware and had not requested the procedures she received in 2000. However, she requested the procedures, signed consents, and her skin was marked specifically for that procedure, and she was photographed prior to surgery. She received the procedures she requested. Her claims were dismissed in 2002, and in my opinion are unfounded and slanderous. The reason she is not seen in my office is that I retired on October 31, 2009.