A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bochner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bochner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bochner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bochner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Bochner practice?
Dr. Bernard Bochner practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.