A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Brady, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard E Brady MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Brady practice?
- Dr. Bernard Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons.