A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Brady, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard E Brady MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Brady practice?
- Dr. Bernard Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons.