A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Brady is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Brady, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. B E. Brady practice?
Dr. B Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons.