A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Brady is Good. Dr. Brady has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Brady, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Hospital and Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Brady practice?
Dr. Bernard Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Methuen, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barney Brady, Dr. Bernardo Brady, Dr. Bernie Brady