A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Buchanan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Buchanan practices Internal Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists.