A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Buchanan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Buchanan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Buchanan practices Psychiatry near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Baldwin Park Psychiatrists.