A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Buchanan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Buchanan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Bernard Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Buchanan practices Psychiatry near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Psychiatrists.