A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Carlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Carlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard H Carlin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Bernard Carlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Carlin practices Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists.