Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Carlin
Dr. Bernard Carlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with another office in Norristown, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carlin is affiliated with Albert Einstein Medical Center, Montgomery Hospital Med Center and Elkins Park Hospital. Dr. Carlin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Carlin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Carlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.
Dr. Arthur Belber
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Norristown, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Robert Belasco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Norristown, PA 0 mi44
Dr. Charles Cutler
Norristown, PA 0 mi43