A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Carlin is Excellent. Dr. Carlin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Carlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Carlin practice?
Dr. Bernard Carlin practices Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bernardo Carlin, Dr. Barney Carlin, Dr. Bernie Carlin