Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Chaitman
Dr. Bernard Chaitman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaitman is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital, Herrin Hospital and Marshall Browning Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Chaitman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Chaitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Marie Philipneri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Timothy Gong
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Soumya Chatterjee
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi10