A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Chang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Cytopathology Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Chang practice?
Dr. Bernard Chang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists.