A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Chang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Cytopathology Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Chang MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Chang practice?
- Dr. Bernard Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Chang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists.