Dr. Bernard Chun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Chun?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Chun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2012

A RARE AND PRICELESS FAMILY DOC

HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME AND 6 FAMILY MEMBERS FOR 22 YEARS. AGES FROM BIRTH TO 85. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO WAIT, PUT UP WITH RUDE STAFF, CLIMB MOUNTAINS, CROSS OCEANS AND JUMP THRU HOOPS OF FIRE TO HAVE AN APPT. BUT HE GETS YOU IN SAME DAY OR NEXT. HE IS THE REAL MCCOY. WHAT DOCTOR GIVES OUT HIS HOME NUMBER AND ACTUALLY ANSWERS IT. HE IS SOME KIND OF ANGEL - I CAN'T IMAGINE HIM RELAXING WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HIS PATIENTS OR PRAYING FOR THEM. PRICELESS!

August 20th, 2011

My Pal, My Doctor

My pal, my Doctor - compasionate - caringI can tell him anything

June 22nd, 2011

First visit

After having a terrible experience with a doctor at Straub I researched vitals.com and found Dr. Chun.I had my first visit with him yesterday and he took almost 1 1/2 hours to listen to me, study my case and changed treatment. I am very impressed. When I left his staff already went home.He is a hands on Doctor. His staff was unable to finish the pre-diagnostic work and Doctor Chun just took over.I am glad to have located Dr. Chun.

May 28th, 2011

My Father's Doctor

Dr. Chun is my father's doctor and has been for several years. I absolutely love him! He's very good at what he does, but VERY kind and caring. I can't say enough about him. My father has a laundry list of ailments and medications and Dr. Chun is VERY good at taking the time out to understand and pinpoint the problems. He's very experienced, but also has empathy and patience for his patients. He isn't too many years from retirement, but I sure hope they figure out how to clone him before he steps down because he's one in a million...

January 9th, 2010

Heck of a Doctor

Dr. Chun has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He is a great diagnostician and always takes the time to follow up with us about test results, etc. How many doctors do you know still offer Saturday office hours? We apreciate the time he spends with us during each appointment and his quick wit.

July 25th, 2009

Dr. Chun is an outstanding physician. He has been caring for our family for over 10 years.

July 20th, 2017