A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Cooke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Marion Cooke MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Bernard Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Cooke practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Valley Village, CA.
See Valley Village Internists and Valley Village Cardiologists.