Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Cooke Jr
Dr. Bernard Cooke Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Village, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooke is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital. Dr. Cooke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Cooke Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Cooke Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Village, CA.
Dr. Dan Dardashti
Valley Village, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Benedict Garrett
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Valley Village, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Shavash Safvati
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Valley Village, CA 0 mi