A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Costello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Costello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard James Costello DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Costello practice?
- Dr. Bernard Costello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Costello practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allison Park, PA and White Oak, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Dentists.