Dr Bernard Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Bernard Crawford?

Posted on May 9th, 2012

One of th best doctors I have ever seen. He made me laugh as soon as i met him. He gave me o much hope an inspired remarkable confidence

BEAUTIFUL HEART

Posted on May 15th, 2008

It seems fitting to me that Dr. Crawford is a heart surgeon. He has such a big heart I am surprised it fits in his chest. In 1990 when my husband had a quadruple bypass, Dr. Crawford was his doctor. My husband was sent from the VA hospital to NY University Hospital to have it done and he was lucky in having him for his surgeon. He was caring, had a calming bedside manner and afterwards when my husband was followed up by him in his office it was a joy to go see him..His staff was equally nice. My husband has since passed away but we never forgot his experience at NYU Hospital and the doctor who took money out of his own pocket to make sure that my husband could be hospitalized for his surgery..It was some kind of fee that needed to be paid before he could go in and we did not have it and to our surprise he paid. What more can I say. He was everything you would want in a doctor and more.

Posted on June 27th, 2017