Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Stein
Dr. Bernard Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Stein is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, Memorial Hospital of Tampa and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Stein has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Bernard Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. John Mctaggart
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Tampa, FL 0.28 mi36
Dr. Ferdinand Richards III
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.29 mi34
Dr. Julio Sandoval
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Tampa, FL 0.30 mi43