A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Diamond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Diamond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Michael Diamond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Bernard Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Diamond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Surgeons.