A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Diamond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Diamond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Diamond practice?
Dr. Bernard Diamond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA and Pomona, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.