A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Doft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Doft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doft
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Doft, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doft graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Doft has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard H Doft MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Doft practice?
- Dr. Bernard Doft has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Doft practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.