A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Douglas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Walter Douglas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bernard W. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Bernard Douglas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Douglas practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.