Overall Review

3.6

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Bernard Drury - highly recommended!
Excellent pre-op consultation, explained diagnosis, cause and operation in detail. Patient and friendly, Dr. D covered all of our concerns. Entire staff, from front desk, intake, nurses, anesthesia, and OR staff are highly competent and recommended.

March 15th, 2015
I was a patient of Dr Drury for at least 13 years and have always appreciated his bed side manner and the way he listened. He is very thorough and I trusted him 100% with my care. I only wish he was in Montana where I now live.

February 15th, 2013
Vee
Dr. Drury acted inappropriately towards me as his patient. I will not be back.

September 15th, 2011
Misdiagnosis
I had vertigo after a head trauma. Based on some pretty unpleasant testing, Dr. Drury told me unequivocally that a common treatment (done by a vestibular physical therapist) would not work for me. Fortunately it was not a life/death situation, and I was sent to a physical therapist who knew better. She eventually did perform the treatment, and it worked. Dr. Drury is kind, but this is not enough to compensate for a misdiagnosis! Also, his explanations were very hard to understand, even by my primary care provider.

September 17th, 2010
Misdiagnosis
Dr. Drury told me that I had GERD (Acid Reflux) when I had lung cancer. He should have given me a chest XRAY, but just looked down my throat and prescribed medication. He's a nice man but if not for his misdiagnosis, I would have caught the cancer a lot sooner. Instead I was diagnosed months later at Stage 4.

May 20th, 2010
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Drury is one of the best doctors I have ever had in regard to my sinus and allergy problems. He is sensitive and listens to his patients; this allows him to make an accurate diagnosis. Additionally, he has a kind, friendly personality and he always greets his patients with a smile! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Drury. I would highly recommend him to both my friends and family.

November 22nd, 2009
Avoid Dr. Drury!
It's true that Dr. Drury *seems* kind and reassuring. But consider this. Not only did he utterly fail to diagnose my throat problem correctly (instead offering such gems as: it could be a thyroid problem... you see, your thyroid is right there [pointing]), after giving me an unhelpful drug and telling me to call back and report on its effects (which I did), he has yet to contact me. AT ALL. For 1 month. This despite repeated calls to the office, begging for information, asking repeatedly for the referral he said he'd write. Nothing. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall.In what universe is it acceptable for a doctor to wholly ignore a patient in need for 1 FULL MONTH? not even a call from a secretary? Not to mention the letter he said he'd write, on which my medical care hinged?The Summit ENT office is pretty incompetent too. I could never recommend Dr. Drury to any friend of mine, and unless you're looking for a doctor who seems to want to obstruct your health care at every turn, I would strongly recommend finding a different doctor.

April 29th, 2009
Excellent Care
Dr. Drury is an excellent doctor. He has a great smile and he takes his time to thoroughly go over history and make an assessment. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease, as he gets all the information he needs to find solutions to your problem. I highly recommend him.

September 8th, 2008
Very good experience over several years
I suffered a traumatic hearing loss and Dr. Drury saw me for several years. Always sympathetic, helpful, and knowledgeable.