A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Emkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emkes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Emkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Emkes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emkes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Emkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Emkes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Emkes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Emkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Emkes practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.