A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Emkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emkes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Emkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Emkes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emkes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Emkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Emkes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Emkes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Emkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Emkes practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.