A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Edward Engel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Engel practice?
- Dr. Bernard Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Engel practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.