A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Edward Engel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Engel practice?
- Dr. Bernard Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Engel practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.