A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Eskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Eskin practice?
Dr. Bernard Eskin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.