A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Eskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Gynecology, Menopause, and Reproductive Endocrinology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance