A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fioravanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fioravanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fioravanti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fioravanti graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fioravanti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard L Fioravanti MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Fioravanti practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fioravanti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Fioravanti practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lowell, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Okay, OK.
See Lowell Radiologists.