A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fischbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fischbach, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischbach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans