A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fischbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fischbach, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischbach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Victor Fischbach MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard V. Fischbach practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fischbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Fischbach practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Nephrologists.