A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fish, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fish has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard G Fish MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Fish practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fish has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Fish practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.