A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fish, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fish has 44 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard G Fish MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Fish practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Fish practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.