Dr. Bernard Fish MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016
Great Doc!
Dr. Fish is the most respectful, caring, thoughtful, and thorough doctor we've met. Competent physician, lovely human being.

February 7th, 2014
greatful
i highly recommend Dr .Fish he was my daughters doctor since she was 3 days old and now she is going on 22 years old for first time parents going through what my daughter went through he explained everything and was very caring .

February 12th, 2013
The best
He is a very experienced doctor. Would recommend him.

January 27th, 2012
HORRIBLE !
I waited for over 30 min to be taken to the back for the appointment and than waited over an hour in the room. No one came to check on us!. We ended up walking out that is when they stopped us and told us he was running behind. They said we would be next. well i didnt want to be next I want to be seen at my appointment time.

April 12th, 2011
extremely unperfessional
While taking my daughter to see Dr. Fish as recommend by Westchester Medical Center, my experiance in dealing with Dr. Fish was HORRIBLE.Dr. Fish NEVER asked about family history, NEVER explained himself fully when asked, and NEVER read through my daughters charts while diagnosing my daughter to be fine. All the while she is not! When I did ask Dr. Fish to explain further what he was talking about, he became irrate and annoyed that I did not understand what he was talking about. When I asked him about my daughters 1st EKG done at Westchester Medical he then told me that he did not look at her information because it was not in her file (all the while, shaking her file at me, to show me that her file was empty. he also showed his annoyence at me questioning him). When I tryied to explain to Dr.Fish that I was told all her charts would be in her file, Dr. Fish then asked me "well, maybe you should work in my office then". so I replied, "maybe I should, then the chart might be in her file as was promised while confimring the appointment". I can go on and on about the professionalism that I experienced dealing with Dr. Fish or lack there of. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone and will be making formal complaints with the Medical Board.

February 11th, 2009
A wonderful doctor and a dear man.
My children only see Doctor Fish every few years, but he makes you feel as if he has known you forever. He seems extremely thorough and professional, yet warm and caring. Fortunately, our problems are small compared to many of his patients, but I believe he is who you would want on your side to see you through any medical issues.

May 19th, 2017