A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fogelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fogelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fogelson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fogelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gerald Fogelson MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Fogelson practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fogelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Fogelson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons and Kokomo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.