A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Fogelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Fogelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Fogelson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fogelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gerald Fogelson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Fogelson practice?
- Dr. Bernard Fogelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Fogelson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons.