A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Forget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Forget, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Forget graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Forget has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- West Haven VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard G Forget MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Forget practice?
- Dr. Bernard Forget has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Forget practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Hematologists.