A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Friedberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Friedberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Friedberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Friedberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bernard Friedberg practices Psychiatry near Penn Valley, PA.