A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Taylor is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard G Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Bernard Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pulmonologists.