Dr. Bernard Taylor MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2014
My problem with Dr. Taylor is that in his consultation on my sleep apnea test in Springh Valley he gave me no choice in where I would get my cpap machine (as, I am told, the law requires) but told me his assistant would call and tell me where to go. She directed me to a company in Streator, some fifty miles from my home in Princeton. There is a medical supply house in Spring Valley next door to the Hospital where I met with Dr. Taylor. The place in Streator was surprised I was there, but said they get a lot of referrals from Taylor and the folks in Spring Valley were not happy when I called to see if they provided the service. Taylor's assistant was flummoxed and clearly defensive and embarrassed when I called her on it. Draw your own conclusions, but I think something hinky is going on.

June 25th, 2012
Loves his 3 week vacations, leaving the suffering patient's waiting, and breathless!
I can't blame anyone for taking a vacation. Whatever you can afford, but this was the second time in 8 years he had vanashed with knowbody to put their thumbprint of approval on the new test and get me sleeping again! Waited 3 weeks. Very cruel!!! I have a type of bone cancer and needed my machines pressure adjusted because of weight lose. Adjusted from 10 to 8 was all. A three week vacation with zip help is a shame. At 69 go on a perminent vacation. Get a young hungry Doctor that has some courtesy!

April 2nd, 2009