Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Steve Gunning on Dec 12th, 2014

My problem with Dr. Taylor is that in his consultation on my sleep apnea test in Springh Valley he gave me no choice in where I would get my cpap machine (as, I am told, the law requires) but told me his assistant would call and tell me where to go. She directed me to a company in Streator, some fifty miles from my home in Princeton. There is a medical supply house in Spring Valley next door to the Hospital where I met with Dr. Taylor. The place in Streator was surprised I was there, but said they get a lot of referrals from Taylor and the folks in Spring Valley were not happy when I called to see if they provided the service. Taylor's assistant was flummoxed and clearly defensive and embarrassed when I called her on it. Draw your own conclusions, but I think something hinky is going on.

Loves his 3 week vacations, leaving the suffering patient's waiting, and breathless! show details Loves his 3 week vacations, leaving the suffering patient's waiting, and breathless!
Jun 25th, 2012

I can't blame anyone for taking a vacation. Whatever you can afford, but this was the second time in 8 years he had vanashed with knowbody to put their thumbprint of approval on the new test and get me sleeping again! Waited 3 weeks. Very cruel!!! I have a type of bone cancer and needed my machines pressure adjusted because of weight lose. Adjusted from 10 to 8 was all. A three week vacation with zip help is a shame. At 69 go on a perminent vacation. Get a young hungry Doctor that has some courtesy!

Apr 2nd, 2009

saved my life!!

May 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Nice Dr. and staff at this ofice. Very frienly and helpful. Easy to get to the the Proctor Professinal Bldg. in Peoria.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com