A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gadwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gadwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadwood graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gadwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- Doctors Medical Center San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Berlin Gadwood MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard B. Gadwood practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gadwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Gadwood practices Surgery near Pinole, CA.
See Pinole Surgeons.