A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Garcia, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Garcia practice?
- Dr. Bernard Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.