Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Garcia
Dr. Bernard Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Ipmc and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). Dr. Garcia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Naveed Shafi
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi15
Dr. George Boctor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Ledya Cobian
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.04 mi29