A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gasch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gasch, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasch graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gasch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Andreas Gasch MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Gasch practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gasch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gasch practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists and Portland Internists.