Bernard Gasch Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Bernard Gasch?

initial treatment was spot on, relief in days

Posted on November 14th, 2017

had visited another dermatologist twice to get relief with no results. after first visit with Dr Gasch I was measurably better, more comfortable and very happy.

Always helpful, always a pleasure.

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr, Gasch is the first dermatologist I've worked with since my previous one retired who has truly listened, never condescended, always helped. He and his staff do not hesitate to go that extra distance. Measurable improvement--I am so pleased.

Care and Professionalism - Highly Recommended

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gasch and the entire CDLS team for many years and the level of care, knowledge and professionalism shown to me has been unmatched by any specialist I have ever seen. I had a skin issue that my primary care provider misdiagnosed and when i came to see Dr. Gasch he know at first sight what it was. My entire family sees the team at CDLS for all skin related concerns and their amazing cosmetic team. This practice is highly recommended.

Very good!!

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr Gasch is a very friendly person. He takes the time to listen to your problems and gives effective solutions .

Dr. Gasch is wonderful!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I'm always so pleased to work with Dr. Gasch. He is so pleasant but also gets right down to business to help solve my issues.

Always a learning experience

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I love seeing Dr. Gasch - he is always super friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. He is very thorough and super-knowledgeable, giving me multiple options for treatment. Every time I visit, I am amazed at how much I learn about little things that could be going on in my body, things that I think are normal but could be due to some sort of infection or abnormality. I feel like Dr. Gasch is always willing to take a bit of extra time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed.

Best Dermatologist and Medical Assistant

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Gasch is by far the best dermatologist we have ever seen. He's attentive to what we have to say. We are very impressed with his knowledge base. His diagnosis have been spot on for both my husband and I. The office is very quick and efficient with a welcoming atmosphere. Lizzie his medical assistant is thorough and knowledgeable. She's very skilled and comforting.

Best Dermatologist Ever!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Gasch for 18+ years. He's excellent!

Great advice, and great follow through!

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Dr. Gasch and his amazing staff make it easy for me to make and change appointments, address specific conditions, ask questions and receive solid recommendations for treatment.

Good visit, a little rushed

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr. Gasch is always attentive and helpful, and very friendly. Spent a little too much time in the waiting room today (45+ minutes), and the visit was a little quick, but helpful overall. I trust Dr. Gasch and always come back

Friendly. Well diagnosed. Right Perscription.

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Gasch does a great job of explaining what the issues are and provided sound advice on how to cure the problem.

Best Dermatologist I've Ever Seen!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I've seen countless dermatologists from a very young age as I have incredibly fair skin. I've never met another dermatologist who has been as knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. I couldn't more highly recommend Dr. Gasch.