Bernard Gburek Is this you?

Have you seen Bernard Gburek?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Bernard Gburek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016

Well I have been seeing Dr Gburek for two years. Seems like I have to wait for this doctor which I don't like. But I tried another urologist in Scottsdale and also Had to wait for him. And he didn't care about my problem the way Dr Gburek did. So now I returned and always see Dr Gburek. . And at this point I have realized that he is worth the wait. He is honest articulate listens well and offers me the best advice for my body not his pocketbook. I appreciate this.

June 22nd, 2016

The medical assistant on the phone Sarah is extremely cold and rude. Arizona has the worst medical care in the world believe that

November 23rd, 2015

great urologist!

I love Dr Gburek! He took excellent care of my kidney stone. Even did surgery on a weekend to remove the stone. Follow up in his office was seamless. And then more recently he helped my wife through a bladder cancer. He is a good communicator. Good listener. Very patient and kind. Highly recommend this urologist!

January 7th, 2015

Look no further for a urologist...you have found him!

Excellent "bedside manner." Accurate diagnosis, surgery, recovery estimates. Your "go to" doctor for urology services.

November 20th, 2014

a

If you want just a physicians assistant go to Dr Gburek. If you want a doctor go elsewhere. This Dr will not communicate with the patient even after specific requests to speak with him to discuss actual surgery vs. with the physicians assistant Lynn DeMasters. I never, in my 3 weeks of dealing with this group got to see, talk, discuss or communicate with the Dr. When I called and requested for him to contact me he had the office assistant call me instead, and never followed up from that call. Never, under any circumstances, leave a voice mail for the physicians assistant Lynn Demasters and expect a return call. And when you do finally get in touch with her by you making another call be prepared to be treated as a nuisance and trouble maker instead of a patient, and one that is taking up her precious time, and one that really doesn't need to know the type of surgery you are about to receive. My first ever rating of a doctor, but after my experience there it is important for others to have information and make an informed decision. My recommendation is skip them and head to a real doctors office.

July 21st, 2017