A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gelbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gelbard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelbard graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Gelbard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- United Memorial Jerome Center
- Taylor Brown Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gelbard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gelbard practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gelbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Gelbard practices Anesthesiology near Malone, NY.
See Malone Anesthesiologists.