Dr. Bernard Geller, MD
Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrics
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 12th, 2015

The receptionist needs to enter a mental hospital. Avoid this office

Allergy & Clinical Immunology Review show details Allergy & Clinical Immunology Review
by - Anonymous on May 16th, 2015

An amazing Doctor. He answers all my questions and concerns. His medical staff are very kind, warm welcoming and very friendly and very professional. The staff never have given me any problems when it comes to making an appointment nor keeping my refills on my medication. Overall my experience at the clinic and with this Doctor is amazing, I highly reccomend this Allergy Clinic.

best office ever! show details best office ever!
May 13th, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff ! Courteous, efficient and life changing :)

by on Aug 17th, 2014

i paid $ 1200 but because i was off $100.. he reported me to collection agency ding my credit report .. He is doctor alright but heartless to the core !

by Eileen on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Geller changed my life. I was plagued with allergies, asthma and a weak immune system when I walked in the door. Dr. Geller gave me the tools, taught me the symptoms to look for, and guided me to be independent. Allergies don't hold me back anymore. The nurses and staff are all warm and caring. Dr. Geller will not rush you through an appointment. He listens.

Great! show details Great!
by Stefanie Di Modica on Nov 18th, 2008

He was great! I went in there not knowing what was wrong, not only did he know rigt away what was wrong, he perscribed me with what I needed. The staff was also great! I was in and out.

This doctor is sham!!!! show details This doctor is sham!!!!
by Brian on Oct 21st, 2008

If you like getting ripped off, this is a great doctor! He assured me that my insurance would cover his ridiculous battery of tests, and then boom! Before you know it, you got a $1000 bill in the mail, and no recourse. Dr. Geller, why must you treat decent humans this way?