A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gerber is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gerber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gerber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Med Ctr, Housto
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Michael Gerber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Gerber practices Psychiatry near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Psychiatrists.