Dr. Bernard Germain Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Germain?

lifesaver

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Love Dr. Germain and his staff. Very caring and understanding. The wait is long but for a good reason. He takes his time and listens. Saved my daughter who has Paniculitis a very rare auto immune condition. I would definitely recommend him to everybody.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

He is one heck of a doctor, he really knows his stuff!

Don't go

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I have been a patient for a few years now. Today I waited 1 hour to see the doctor and he spent less than 8 min. With me. The staff is friendly to me but I see how they come across to others, rude. I will be looking for another doctor after the wait I had today and the lack of follow up on my condition. Read all the reviews we cannot be all wrong.

Very dissatisfied patient

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I have been a patient for about 2 years and as of today he is no longer my doctor. He has no bedside manner, never smiles and does not appear to be concerned about my pain or other alternative treatments. His staff is rude, especially the lady that works at the front desk. She has never been nice to me and seems to be in a permanent bad mood. At Dr. Germaine's office, It's all about the copay at his office. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Horrible bedside manner.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Will never go to this doctor again. Long waits, staff and doctor very rude. A robot would treat one better.

Posted on December 6th, 2011

He is a caring excellent Dr but not much bedside manner just straight to problem and the staff is always rude ALWAYS..Like it is a imposition to wait on You I am always very nice regardlessEveryone has a bad day sometimes but I worked with the public Telephone Co for years and we were called in for rudness..

Worst Dr. Experience I Have Ever Had!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

spoke only to my parents about MY disease (I was well into my teens and the one experiencing the pain and swelling). When I asked a question he told me to be quiet, and that my disease and my treatment were none of my business. When I told him the medicine wasn't helping but was making me feel worse he became angry with me...cuz I can determine how my body will react to medicine. Basically, Dr. Germain's treatment and bedside-manner is GREATLY GREATLY lacking in emotion, feeling, care, concern, and most importantly RESPECT for his patients.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Dr. Germaine Listens well; wonderful bedside manner; office state friendly and accommodating.

My first doctor in Tampa.

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I moved to Florida from Ohio in 2004 with chronic pain issues. I was fighting with the Federal government to get on disability. According to my lawyer, Germain's documentation helped to prove my case. Germain may not have the best bedside manner, but I go to a doctor for his knowledge not his charisma.

Posted on August 21st, 2017