Dermatologists, Pediatric Specialist
The University of Texas at Galveston
301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555
409-772-2222
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Gibson is your typical old, white, male physician who asks you a question and then cuts you off before you even have time to answer it. His bedside manner is atrocious. He spent about 5 minutes with me, after I waited to see him for at least 45 minutes. Fortunately, his PA was very thorough and asked a detailed history, and she actually listened to me (miracle!). Unfortunately, he didn't read any of her notes and proceeded to ask me the same questions I had just gone over with her. She was clearly embarrassed by the situation. In addition, he did not address any of my concerns about the medication he prescribed me, and I was more familiar with the potential side effects than he was. Typical God complex. Save yourself the grief and find a nice young female physician to treat you!

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Gibson is an awful physician. He would not listen to my history before making a diagnosis that sounded ridiculous and turned out to be absolutely wrong. He would not, no matter how much I prodded, try to explain his thought process in making the diagnosis or answer what I thought were pretty basic questions. Not only was seeing him a waste of time, but I suffered for three more weeks before seeing someone else. Do yourself a favor...go elsewhere for any skin issues.