OK show details OK
by john crainer on May 11th, 2015

Very good.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Dr. Gerardo Guajardo on Oct 21st, 2014

Great Doctor, thorough examination and to the point. In and out the office in 45 min!

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Gibson is your typical old, white, male physician who asks you a question and then cuts you off before you even have time to answer it. His bedside manner is atrocious. He spent about 5 minutes with me, after I waited to see him for at least 45 minutes. Fortunately, his PA was very thorough and asked a detailed history, and she actually listened to me (miracle!). Unfortunately, he didn't read any of her notes and proceeded to ask me the same questions I had just gone over with her. She was clearly embarrassed by the situation. In addition, he did not address any of my concerns about the medication he prescribed me, and I was more familiar with the potential side effects than he was. Typical God complex. Save yourself the grief and find a nice young female physician to treat you!

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Gibson is an awful physician. He would not listen to my history before making a diagnosis that sounded ridiculous and turned out to be absolutely wrong. He would not, no matter how much I prodded, try to explain his thought process in making the diagnosis or answer what I thought were pretty basic questions. Not only was seeing him a waste of time, but I suffered for three more weeks before seeing someone else. Do yourself a favor...go elsewhere for any skin issues.