A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Godley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Godley, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Farrow Godley FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard F. Godley practice?
- Dr. Bernard Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Godley practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.