A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Godley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Godley, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Farrow Godley FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard F. Godley practice?
- Dr. Bernard Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Godley practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.