A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gojer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gojer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gojer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gojer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gojer practice?
Dr. Bernard Gojer practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.