A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gojer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gojer, Bernard Gojer, MD, FACC is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gojer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gojer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gojer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gojer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gojer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gojer practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gojer has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Gojer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Cardiologists.