A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gojer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gojer, Bernard Gojer, MD, FACC is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gojer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gojer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gojer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gojer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gojer practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gojer has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Gojer practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Cardiologists.