A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Goldstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard David Goldstein DO and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Bernard Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Hematologists.