A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Goldstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Bernard Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Cardiologists.