A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gordon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Mt Zion Hosp And Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Irwin Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard I. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Commack Ophthalmologists.