A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Mt Zion Hosp And Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard I. Gordon practice?
Dr. Bernard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Commack Ophthalmologists.