A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gordon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Mt Zion Hosp And Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Irwin Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard I. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Commack Ophthalmologists.