A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gralino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gralino, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gralino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gralino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Gralino MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Gralino practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gralino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gralino practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.