A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gralino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gralino
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gralino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gralino, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gralino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gralino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Gralino MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Gralino practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gralino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gralino practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.