A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gran graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gran has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gran MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gran practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gran practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.