A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gran graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gran has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Gran practice?
Dr. Bernard Gran practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.