Dr. Bernard Guiot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 7 reviews

January 4th, 2017
Terrible experience
Extremely poor experience with Dr. Guiot's office. Two-hour wait for my 83-year old father in the waiting room, resulting in him sitting in urine-soaked underwear, bungled X-rays, zero follow up despite multiple calls to the office asking for a response. Felt that the support staff (NP Carol, etc.) were friendly enough but unmotivated and unprofessional, going so far as to give us misinformation regarding when my Dad might be seen. Avoid at all costs.

July 12th, 2016
I will be filing a complaint with my insurance about the rudeness and unprofessional way that I was treated

December 29th, 2015
Kind and gifted surgeon
Had six hour surgery to repair spine and regain use of leg involving titanium implants, L-2 to L-5. Positive recovery and interaction with Dr.Guiot.

December 8th, 2015
After the doctor did my spinal fusion did not see him for 8 weeks had to see asst surgeon. I fell out of bed and bathtub. I could never get in to see him until 4 months later where I hurt the sacral joint. They lie to me ad never get back to me to refer me after MRI and Xrays to refer me to someone whocould do an injection I have suffered greatly. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. this is now 6 months after surgery.

December 22nd, 2014
rude to my daughter, she inconvenienced him

December 3rd, 2013
Bad Experience
Terrible experience, long waiting time is one thing but total indifference of staff is another.I waited the hour while two other patients walked out. After two successful steroid injections which provided remarkable relief i'm told not again by Zena the Doctor's PA, you need physical therapy even after explaining that i have worked 4 days a week for the past year doing exactly that. Bypass her if you can as her bedside manner is adversarial at best and belongs in the DA's office questioning bad guy's. I have never submitted a review of anything in my 61 years but this experience needs to be shared

December 26th, 2011
Probably saved my life
After a trip to the sinus doctor which included an MRI showing a large brain tumor, I was sent to the ER and then to intensive care and then off to the OR for brain surgery. DR. Guiot removed the tumor in a marathon session with PA Miss Bonner. They were able to remove the whole tumor, a testament to their surgical skills and determination to reach the best possible outcome. I am evidence of their skill in neurosurgery. I had to sit in the waiting room for a bit during the follow up care, but so what? This is a very skilled doctor, that is what is important. Patient in 2010.