Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor and Staff
Dr. Stern and his staff handled my labiaplasty with complete professionalism and care. From my consultation to my post operative appointment every step of the way I was very confident in attaining amazing results. I am 23 years old and had put this surgery off for many years since I was a very extreme case. Dr. Stern knew the severity of my case as well as what the possible outcome could be he is very knowledgeable and helpful with any and all questions you may have. Dr. Stern not only did an amazing job he followed up with me the night after my surgery and along with the two days after surgery. He mentioned time and time again that he is available via cell-phone and do not hesitate to call him with any questions or concerns. This plastic surgery has changed my life in so many ways. I am very thankful for Dr. Sterns work and the proficiency and professionalism of his staff. I had reached out to the patient coordinator as well as the head nurse there many times via email and text with any concerns I had. I am very pleased with my results and I am very confident you will too!

February 29th, 2016
Heart of an Angel, Expertise of a Stellar Physician
Dr. Bernard Stern is very competent, caring, intelligent and perceptive medical doctor. Like many moms, I had some personal female-related concerns after the delivery of my third baby. So, I went to visit Dr. Stern. Dr. Stern first normalized my experience by showing me over 100 photos of situations similar to mine. He explained what the ideal artistic medical procedure would be for each. He asked for my involvement in writing his plan for my need. We decided to plan a day for surgery. He was very accommodating by explaining that he would give me his cell phone number for concerns before or after surgery. He also promised that he would answer his phone or return the call. I did call him twice before the surgery to discuss my anxiety. He realized that it was PMS and determined to change the date of my surgery to accommodate a time of the month that I would be more at ease. Then, surgery went as planned. Dr. Stern spoke to me throughout so that my concerns about bleeding and what exactly was happening were addressed (not even real issues). He called to be sure I arrived home comfortably after a two hour ride. Then, he texted for updates and provided timely suggestions for comfort for the next 72 hours. One week later, I had a question. He called me back within minutes even while he was sick with the flu. Dr. Stern's bedside manner is extremely professional, timely, consistent and perceptive. As a female with an advanced graduate degree, I tend to scrutinize and judge other professionals critically. And, I say with much confidence, any teenage girl with specific related concerns, any mom who has post-baby physical issues and any woman who desires to fulfill her own special dream, should pursue her procedure with Dr. Bernard Stern.

February 26th, 2016
I am a 20 year old girl and I used to feel very self conscious about my labia. I thought it was too big and it honestly felt so uncomfortable too. I finally asked my gynecologist about labiaplasty and told her if she could recommend some doctors. She said her last patient went to Dr. Stern and that the results were great. So I called and made an appointment for a consultation that same week. Before I went in, I looked online at some reviews and yes it's true there are some negative reviews and they REALLY scared me at first. I was even considering canceling the consultation. But I went anyway and I trusted him right away. He made me feel very comfortable and I went through with the surgery. IT's been 6 weeks now since my labiaplasty and I can honestly say that whoever writes the bad reviews about Dr. Stern have not been one if his patients. They are probably competitors, other doctors, or people out to get him for some reason. But after my surgery I can tell you that the results are perfect. He took out just the right amount... He followed up with me after the surgery twice. I texted him if I had a concern and he answered right away. The staff was so pleasant. From the girls who work at the desk, to the nurses. Everyone was just so nice and it was an environment that I felt extremely comfortable in.

February 22nd, 2016
Vaginal Rejuvenation
Well let me start by saying that I had surgery recently with Dr. Stern and he is a very nice and lovable Doctor as well as his staff... I was kind of shy to open up about my problem but Dr. Stern made me feel at ease almost immediately and I was able to explain to him what I was having problems with and he guided me through what I should get done.... Well surgery day came and it went well and I was so ecstatic to see results... Recovery time came by and I had a question or two So I contacted Dr. Stern and he answer the phone just like he said he would before I had surgery.... Anyways so after my recovery time, the moment of truth, I am so amazed and I can't believe how I felt when I was making love to my husband, it's like nothing I ever felt before and believe me I have two kids..but this is not normal sex ...it's like extacy but without the drug.. We didn't have to do a lot of movements to feel what we both wanted...I was speechless and full of joy when my husband told me for the first time how good it felt and he's attitude has even changed because he wants more and more....the best sex I've had in my 32 years.... I want to thank you so much Dr. Stern and i recommend anyone to come see him.... He is an outstanding Doctor.

December 29th, 2015
I don't recommend this doctor. Very misleading advertisement of himself. Buyer beware. If God forbid you develop a problem, there's no appropriate follow-up. He will basically take your money and run.You'll have to deal with complications yourself. He will avoid your phone calls and wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. Be wary with this doctor. You will know what I'm talking about when you meet him for consultation. Creepy and inappropriate.

June 4th, 2015
very happy
I found Dr Stern and his staff to be very professional right from the word go. He's busy but leaves you his mobile number in case you need to contact him after surgery and there is another doctor from his practice that will sta ugg with you will you are recovering for a couple of days. They give you clear explanations of what to expect and the procedure went extremely well. I'm one very happy client.

October 24th, 2013
Negative review on this doctor. He did my procedure using local anesthesia and continued cutting me eventhough I was screaming in pain due to not enough anesthesia, Worse, I had a problem after the procedure I had developed an infection and he would not take my phone calls.He got very defensive and was referring me to my Gyne when in fact , he should be the one dealing with the problem.Stay away from this doctor. Don"t be fooled with his advertisements. He has a lot of advertisements,very deceiving!!!! Beware.....

September 2nd, 2012
Don't Waste Your Money
If you're looking for a competent doctor to perform a labiaplasty procedure, stay away from this guy. After labiaplasty surgery by him, my labia looked butchered. I've now had to incur the expense of revision surgery by a plastic surgeon. You cannot do enough research before deciding who to trust to perform this procedure. My biggest regret is misplacing my trust in this incompetent.